Friday, January 8, 2010

Paranormal Activity...


So Brian and I rented Paranormal Activity the other day. I had heard next to nothing about it beyond the few commercials I had seen. I ended up enjoying it quite a bit. Nothing too horribly original about it but it was consistently pretty darn creepy with a satisfying ending. Though if I were that girl, I would have shoved that video camera up that guy's you know where about an hour after he brought it home. So I say, if you have not been spoiled by it...it is a movie that works pretty well, perhaps even better, on the small screen from the comfort of your own home. It will definitely make you think twice about a Ouija board or doing any sort of EVP (electronic voice phenomena) dabbling. The basic moral of the story is: demons don't like video cameras.

What did you think of the movie? Let us know!

No comments: