Saturday, April 17, 2010

2 days left to see William Peter Blatty's LEGION!!!

Hello there you lovers of horror.

This is Anne Adams, director of Legion, wanting to give one last final huge shout out to  her AMAZING cast. You all are wonderful and it has been an absolute joy and honor to work with all of you. The deamons of Wildclaw will surely mourn a while after your departure. I heart you guys:)

If you love theatre, if you love horror, and especially if you love both, and feel you would appreciate a weird, wonderful ride, come on out to the Viaduct tonight at 7:30 p.m. or tomorrow (Sunday) at 3:00 p.m. for our final weekend.  All info about our show can be found on our website at www.wildclawtheatre.com.

This has been one of the most challenging yet rewarding, f@$%ing hard yet enjoyable experiences I have EVER had in the theatre. It has been a huge risk on all fronts, and I couldn't have asked for a better group of actors and designers to go with me on this intense journey. I consider you all my family now, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT:)

-Anne Adams

1 comment:

vicjoy1945 said...

What a fantastic ride this show has been...a wonderful director, incredible cast, and never-tiring and oh so talented production crew. My "other soul" will always be bound to the Daemons of WildClaw for they are truly "The House That Dripped Blood !!"

We are all part of the fallen angel...we are Legion !!

Vic

PS - "I like dinner...."