Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Hello BLOOD RADIO readers. We are removing the veil and the daemons of WildClaw are coming into the light. Many of us contribute to this blog, but from this point you will be able to see who is actually blogging the horror.


Etherheat™ photo by Jim Fuhr

I'm Charlie Athanas. I am the graphic artist, Marketing Director, and sometime interviewer for WildClaw Theatre. You can see my work outside of WildClaw at Burning City, Inc. and The Devil's Candy Store. Not all of us will be foolish enough to expose our identities to the horde of zombies that you are, but I've never been known for wise choices.

Enjoy BLOOD RADIO!

1 comment:

Dr. AC said...

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to create my own post, or just introduce myself here as well.

Be that as it may, I'm Aaron "Dr. AC" Christensen, actor, writer, and all-around Ambassador of Horror. Last fall, the first Dr. AC book, HORROR 101: The A-List of Horror Films and Monster Movies was published and has been garnering rave reviews from all the darkest corners of the horror community. (Yes, that's a good thing.)

I'll be chiming in here from time to time, or you can catch up with me over on http://www.horror101withdrac.com or on MySpace with the same addy.

Now, back to the horrors!