Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dreams in the Witch House Theme Song?

Courtesy of J. David Moeller and Chris Gagnon, we have an uncannily appropriate theme song for The Dreams in the Witch House theme.

Perhaps to be played at WildClaw's introduction at next year's Jeff Awards ceremony? Not likely. Perhaps to make H.P. Lovecraft and Charley Sherman spin in their graves? Probably. Regardless, I think it's brilliant.

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h225/starofgodchurch/New%20Stuph/?action=view¤t=TheTimeWarp-1.flv

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

I remember doing the Time Warp
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all

With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation
Let's do the Time Warp again!

No comments: