Friday, July 19, 2013

Get Out of My Brain, Javier Botet!

Captain of the "Lemons to Lemonade" Team in my book, Javier Botet has transformed Marfan Syndrome from a liability into a career-making super-power.  Dig the creepy screen test footage for MAMA (a film which Lady Morlock references every time she threatens to toss Baby Morlock out the window.)



Great stuff, but it was the truly fantastic REC, (see it instead of the American remake Quarantine), that thoroughly freaked me out and got me cheering this fellow as Mr. Morlock's second-favorite Marfan-sufferer of all time.

And my second-favorite creepy skitter-et as well.  The first place prize goes to WildClaw's Ele Matelan as Dread, the flayed lady in Kill Me.

1 comment:

worldbshiny said...

does that make me our resident flaygirl?