Wednesday, June 19, 2013

World War Z....show me the Zombie....

So I think we have all heard about this movie about as much as we can take right?  The trailers instill the appropriate amount of dread but are coyly not showing any of the zombies clearly.  This seems a strange way to market a zombie film to me...I don't care how pretty Brad Pitt is...but your digitally animated pile of zombie's climbing a wall is not tempting me.  Show me the money please World War Z!  So the lack of clear shots of the zombies leads me to believe that they are either mind-blowing awesome and they want to save the face-eating magic for your first viewing in the theatre...or the suck hard (like I am Legend hard).  So what's it gonna be?  And then of course we haven't even touched on the fast or slow zombie debate...don't get my husband started on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOPnDFjaDkk


Or just read the book...

No comments: